Welcome to the Hundred Acre Wood!
Winnie the Pooh is once again in search of honey. Along the way, he meets his pals, Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit and Owl, but soon discovers that Christopher Robin has been captured by the mysterious Backson! As they prepare for a rescue operation, the animals learn about teamwork, friendship and, of course... sharing snacks.
Filled with all of their favorite characters, Disney's Winnie the Pooh KIDS is a favorite for children to perform.
Disney's Winnie the Pooh KIDS is presented in one 30-minute act. It is rated G, for all ages.
Camp Details and Schedule
- Camp days will take place at Trinity United Methodist Church between 10:00 and 3:00 from August 6-10.
- Performances will be in the Trinity United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall. There will be two shows on August 10 at 11:00 AM, and 1:30 PM.
- General admission tickets will be available at the door 30 minutes prior to each show for $5 cash or check written to stageGR.
- Students involved will be expected to pack their own lunch, water bottle and snack each day.
There are no auditions for Disney's Winnie the Pooh KIDS, but pre-registration is required. See details.
Trinity United Methodist Church
1100 Lake Drive SE Grand Rapids MI
Join the Cast!
Students entering 1st through 5th grade after the summer break are eligible for this camp featuring Disney's Winnie the Pooh KIDS.
Space for this camp is limited, so students will be accepted on a first-come, first-served. basis
All students must be pre-registered! Tuition is collected at the time of registration via credit card, or you can indicate you will pay on or before the first day of camp using cash or check.
Through the generosity of our sponsors, we have full or 50% scholarships available to permit participation by families who do not have the financial means to pay the full tuition amount. Scholarship grants are based entirely upon need, and are strictly limited in number, so prompt application is urged if you need to take advantage of this program.
To apply, simply use the cast registration form and select the scholarship level desired. You will be placed on a waitlist until scholarship awards are selected and recipients are personally notified.
Online Registration will begin in April.
Winnie the Pooh KIDS is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).
All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.
- See more at the MTI web site.