Souvenir Program Advertising
Advertising in the stageGR’s "OnStage" production programs is a great way to showcase your business' support of the arts and market to thousands of theatre patrons. Contact us at email@example.com for all inquiries to purchase advertising.
Here is the information to provide your graphic designer to use in preparing the artwork for your advertising. If you wish to use the stageGR name and/or logo in your ad, please refer to our brand rules.
- 5.5” x 8.5” Final Trim Size
- 4.75” x 7.75” Live area and Ad Size (non-bleed)
- 5.75” x 8.75” Ad Size with Bleed*
- 11” x 8.5” Final Trim Size (Gutter safety .25”)
- 10.5 x 7.75” Live area and Ad Size (non-bleed)
- 11.25” x 8.75” Ad Size with Bleed*
Half Page Vertical
- 2.25” x 7.75”
Half Page Horizontal
- 4.75” x 3.75”
Quarter Page Vertical
- 2.25” x 3.75”
*For full-bleed ads, please keep all text and important graphics centered within the Live area.
Digital File Delivery
Please send artwork no later than two weeks prior to the production's opening day. You may use email or Dropbox.
- Please attach to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share on Dropbox to email@example.com then send a follow-up email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
File Types Accepted
- PDF: Hi-Res, press ready fles. Composite CMYK or Grayscale. PDF/X-1A compliant.
- TIFF: CMYK or Grayscale. Must be flattened and final. No layers. At least 300DPI PC and Mac compatible. No compression.
- JPEG: CMYK or Grayscale. At least 300DPI High Quality Baseline Standard.